Monday, July 21, 2008

We're back!

Olivia and I arrived back to Texas Saturday afternoon. We had a great time, and I was so proud of my girl for being so good away from home. Olivia slept through most of the flights, and when she wasn't sleeping she was snacking. Thank god for puffs!
We got to visit with lots of friends and relatives. Olivia is getting better around unfamiliar faces. Instead of bursting into tears, she rested her head on my should when people would talk to her. I thought it was so cute! She's a little clingy, but I'm sure that shy phase will pass.
Olivia made friends with Grandma and Papa's dog Coco. When we first arrived Olivia would swat at Coco when she came around, but after Uncle Jamie properly introduced them Olivia was following coco around the house. Poor dog! If I can't convince Luis to get a dog, I know someone who will.
I thought a week would be enough time to visit everyone, but the time seemed to go by too fast. All in all it was a very busy vacation. Here our a few of my favorite pictures.








1 comment:

Kelly said...

Glad you had a good, and safe, trip!

I love the picture with Olivia and the other baby. She looks like she's saying, "Keep your hands off of me, Mister!" ;)