Friday, March 20, 2009

Not her first Rodeo


Olivia at last year's Rodeo. Someone told her the food was the best part.


Olivia was the leader of the train.





It's rodeo time in Houston and while my mom visited we had to take Olivia. We were really excited to see how she'd like the rodeo this year. She loved seeing all of the animals. Our favorite was the "Birthing Center." Olivia is no longer a fan of strollers. She had a lot more fun running around the exibits on her own. Thankfully, we went early in the day when it wasn't so crowded.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

This looks like so much fun! I totally want to go to the Rodeo, too. ;)

Sarah C. said...

Noah would love going to the rodeo this year. So sorry to miss. Olivia is getting so cute. No more baby... all toddler!! I love her hair.

Brooke said...

Looks like she had a lot of fun! I want to take Aidan next year. Also, that was a good family pic of you guys.

olivia's mom said...

Kelly, you guys should take a spring break trip to Texas. The rodeo lasts almost the whole month of March. By the way, for some reason I can't see your blog or leave comments. I've been signing on as Luis to read it.