Saturday, February 7, 2009

Cool Cut

Today we took Olivia for her first haircut. We weren't sure how she would do so we decided to take her to a kid friendly place(Cool Cuts for Kids) for the first time. She sat on my lap and they popped in a Blues Clues DVD for her. She didn't watch too much tv because she was too distracted, but overall I think she did great. Not too much squirming around. And I didn't think it was possible, but I think she looks even cuter with bangs! Olivia's favorite part of the whole experience was getting a lollipop at the end. She was not too happy with me when I took it away. I think you could have heard her crying in Michigan. Here are some before and after shots.





3 comments:

Sarah C. said...

She looks absolutely precious! Love the bangs!

Brooke said...

I love the haircut! The last pic is adorable!

Kelly said...

Too cute! Glad all went well!