Sunday, December 7, 2008

Counting down to Christmas




Olivia and I count down the days with her Christmas calendar every morning, and the time is sure flying by. This weekend was packed with holiday activities. On Thursday afternoon we went to an ornament decorating playdate. Even though Olivia got more paint in her mouth than on the ornament, I know I'll still be putting it up on the tree every year.
Friday night we met some friends at the Pearland Christmas Tree lighting. Olivia saw Santa and got to watch all of the kids ice skate and play in the snow. (Don't ask me where they find snow down here!) The chilly weather did make it feel a little more like Christmas for me.
Saturday morning we took Olivia for her pictures with Santa. Everything was ok while we waited in line. I tried to keep her from watching some of the other kids freaking out on Santa's lap. She did great until I sat her on his lap. Most of the pictures taken were of her looking down, or trying to squirm out of his lap. At least in this one she is looking at the camera. Poor Olivia!

1 comment:

Terri @findingdrishti.com said...

haha my niece chloe has an almost identical picture with santa and that red crying face.