Thursday, October 16, 2008

19 lb 3 oz

Here's a few pictures from last week. Now that Olivia has started walking we had to put her to work!

Last month Olivia went to her one year well baby exam. I knew she is on the petite side but I was hoping to hear she weighed somewhere between 18 and 20 pounds. I was a little disappointed when we found out she weighed 17 pounds 8 oz. She only gained 6 ounces in 3 months! I know that she had been moving around a lot more and she is burning lots of calories, but I couldn't help but feel that the doctor was looking at me like I starve my child.
Well, last Friday Olivia went back for her second flu shot and she now weighs 19 pounds 3 oz!!! With a little help from some tennis shoes (thanks Uncle John!) and lots of whole milk, she's finally gaining weight. She's still not allowed to ride facing forward in her carseat, but I don't mind waiting on that.






No comments: