Sunday, August 17, 2008

Early Birthday Present




Last weekend Luis and I saw a water table at Walmart that we were thinking of getting for Olivia's birthday. We weren't quite sold on it so I asked him to check out the Target near his work for another table or other toys. (I noticed some newer toys during one of my many trips to Target.) Well, he ended up coming home with a Fisher Price three in one kitchen for Olivia instead. Surprise!! Of course Luis wanted to give it to Olivia right away. He said she looked bored with some of ehr other toys. Olivia must have known it was for her because she sat next to the box waiting for Luis to open it. She was so patient while he put it together, it was so cute!! I guess that's one less gift I need to wrap!

This really should not surpise me at all. Luis gets so excited when he buys my birthday gifts that he usually gives them to me the day before.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

What a great early b-day present! I think Luis will enjoy it as much as Olivia. ;)