Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Splish splash


Today Olivia and I took our first trip to the splash park. I wasn't sure how much she would enjoy it before she started crawling, but now that she's on the go, I thought we'd give it a try. By 10am it was already pretty steamy outside. Thank god they had canopies so we could hang out in the shade. There were a lot of older kids at the park this morning so Olivia only got to do a little splashing. She was really interested in all of the other children running around. I ended up getting pretty soaked, so here's a picture of Olivia after splashing. I didn't want to get the camera all wet!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Sounds like you guys had a good time! I haven't been brave enough to hit the pool yet this summer. ;)

olivia's mom said...

Oh you look great!! Fortunately I did not have to wear a bathing suit at this park. I'm not looking forward to that!!