Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What a Weekend




I had the best Mother's Day a mom could ask for! Saturday I had some alone time at the nail salon while Olivia and Luis did a little shopping. We went to a birthday party Saturday afternoon. Sunday we went to church and then went to our favorite Mexican restaurant, Mamacita's. They had a mariachi band and they came over to our table and sang to Olivia and I. She loved watching them from far away, but got a little shy when they came to our table. During church Olivia kept tugging at her dress. I thought the netting underneath was bothering her. A while later she stood up and said "uh-oh" and when I looked her diaper was around her ankles! She started laughing and so did we. Later that afternoon we took Olivia to the splash park. We didn't stay too long because it looked like there was some sort of animal trapped in one of the sprinklers. All we could see was a big tail hanging from it. It kind of looked like a big lizard. I called the city to have someone take care of it and now that park is going to be closed for a week!

No comments: